It's just been so long since the last new Zelda already

Tác giả sunxuemei, Th.05 13, 2021, 02:50 chiều

« Chủ đề trước - Chủ đề tiếp »

0 Thành viên và 1 Khách đang xem chủ đề.

sunxuemei

Unless this Animal Crossing Items is the start of a new Zelda era and most of Zelda games for the near future will be sequels into BOTW.

Edit: why the downvotes, I'm not wanting to be unwanted. I'm still stoked. It's just been so long since the last new Zelda already that I am already itching for something entirely new. I would love to see that also. I'm not gont lie I'd be happy with an entirely linear Zelda since I adore linear matches but I know a great deal of people love the open world facet, therefore there has to be a smart way to unite both. I like your suggestions.

Well I had the thought they could make a quick sequel to botw using the identical map and assets and only adding/changing items enough to warrant a new game but making it come out quickly. Well here we are four decades later who knew it would take a long time to do that. It be unrecognizable at this point

The most logical path to me: BotW prequel. The BotW map BEFORE everything was destroyed. Hyrule in all its glory. Buildings, not ruins. Perhaps many years before the Calamity. PROPER dungeons - not the 1-3 puzzles cookie cutter shrines along with the god-awful divine beast rotate-shit nightmares. Classic, put in a major ass dungeon and resolve a lot of puzzles, discover hidden items etc and work your way through. Let us get back to this.

An immediate sequel to BotW. SOME NEW ENEMY THAT IS NOT GANON. Link is cool and all but following 15ish matches as the primary character, can we play someone else? Spice up the narrative a bit... I feel like the tales in Zelda are mainly the same, and quite generic. Give us a real story this moment.

What's likely happening and why they won't even show us an update: A completely different style of Zelda. It's not cheap Animal Crossing Bells unprecedented. They might have gotten side-tracked here, and just redesigned the game completely. New map, fresh artwork style, new narrative, who knows. For all this waiting, I'd welcome it.